JURY TRIAL EXPERIENCE
(Plaintiff and Defendant)
An ABOTA member with over 36 jury trials to verdict (state and federal) involving wrongful death, catastrophic injuries,
motor vehicle accidents, business litigation, insurance coverage and bad faith (first party), product liability, medical devices, habitability, consumer products, ski bindings, aviation accidents, toxic exposure/industrial chemical plant pollution, premises liability, construction, security guard liability, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) class-action “noise” litigation, breach of contract, and automobile design liability.
- Plaintiff and defense jury trial experience (44 years)
- Served as national counsel for a medical device manufacturer.
- Outside general counsel for a commercial property owner/manager.
- Claims Manager for a general managing agent on behalf of London aviation reinsurers at Lloyd’s and certain subscribing companies (treaty and facultative).
- California State University, Long Beach (summa cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (top 5%))
- Loyola Law School—Law Review: Legal treatise published (11 Loy. L.A. Rev. 867 (1978))